Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beauty Trends

Need some different beauty suggestions? I do. I swear I do my make-up the exact same every single day. How boring? And how embarrassing? You all know me; I did some research once again. I found a couple ideas that, I myself, Miss boring, might just have to try.

Let’s start with the eyes. This season girls aren’t going completely out of control with their eye shadows. Just more towards the metallic side maybe. Gold eye shadow is a perfect color of this fall and winter. This color will give any girl instant glamour. Try a soft golden color on your whole eyelid and into the corner of your eye. Then work that metallic up to your eyebrow, getting softer as you go up. Gorgeous!! Now for your next date, work that metallic gold with a bronze metal eye shadow. Top it off with black eye liner and dark black mascara. Need to lighten up your eyes a little? Put a gold shimmer on the inside corner of your eye lid. It adds a beautiful touch and lightens up those glamorous eyes. Who has blue eyes? Lucky you, wearing gold eye shadow will make your eyes glisten in the light.

Now set aside your everyday black or brown eyeliner and whip out that fascinating blue. Don’t think you have to wear it dramatically. Maybe just wear the blue eyeliner on the bottom lid of your eye. This will be a perfect touch to a great outfit. Compliment that royal blue dress you have with royal blue eyeliner. Adding blue eyeliner to your smoky eyes will give your eyes mysterious depth. Give it a try. Don’t worry you brown-eyed beauties out there, you can wear blue eyeliner too!
I’ll let you in on a little secret. I know this spring's hot beauty trend. Red Lips!! Don’t be scared of the bright red lipstick girls are going to start wearing. I personally like it. I hate when you see a girl from a distance and her lips have faded into her face. Put some lipstick or lip gloss on, but make it red! You can easily pair your smoky eyes with red lips. That trend is always in style.

Another trend in style this season is rosy cheeks. Get out the blush ladies and apply. But of course you don’t want to make yourself look like a clown. So keep things like when it comes to blush. Adding just a little blush to your daily make-up routine will give your face some extra color. Making you not look so completely pale during these winter months.
Mod make-up is also in style surprisingly. Well, one thing I’d like to say, don’t overdo it. Cat eyes look good one some ladies. Add just a slight wing on the end of your eye. Try it, maybe it looks good on you. Charcoal eyes will look good on a lot of girls. This is one of my favorite looks. Another thing I really like is thick, dark eyelashes. Mascara is my favorite. Just make sure it’s not clumpy. That is not attractive at all.
I never thought fingernails could have their own beauty trend, well they do. This season’s nail art is wild and crazy. Step out of your comfort zone and get crazy girl! Apply that hot pink or deep purple. Add a little sparkle. Glue on those rhinestones. Give yourself a French manicure, but not with the traditional colors. How about hot pink and orange? Beautiful!
Now to be completely honest with you all, I will most likely not try all of these new beauty trends. I have gold eye shadow and blue eyeliner and even a red lip gloss. But I will personally stay away from the nail art. Not my thing. I want to hear your opinion on some of these new beauty trends!

No comments: