Friday, September 12, 2008

Make a statement in the fall...


This fall is coming so fast, it's time to start shopping for some fashionable, more trendy items.  Every teenage girl needs a cute coat to wear out when it gets cold.  Why not make a statement while wearing one?  I was looking at some clothing websites and I spotted some cheap but fashionable coats at Forever 21.  Some of them have bold with wide arms and big collars.  And others have belted waists.  The good thing about these coats is that they keep you warm in the fall, but also keep you looking fabulous at the same time. There was a coat I got for only $28 at Forever 21.  It is a neutral color, so it could be worn with anything.  I love it! I can't wait for it to get cooler so I can start wearing it again.  The best thing about these coats is that they can be worn out to dinner or just out shopping with your girl friends.  If you don't shop at Forever 21 you can always go to Charlotte Russe and find coats there for the same price, only $30.  Now girls go out and buy yourselves some trendy new coats and so you can make a statement when you go out in the fall.  More fashion trends next time...