Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Be Scary. Be Sexy. Be Silly.

Thought about what you are going to be for Halloween this year? I know you have a Halloween Party to go to this October, but let me guess, you don’t know what to dress up as. I don’t know what to dress up as either. I mean, I could make myself a costume or I could spend an entire day trying on different costumes at numerous Halloween stores, which is not my preference. Or I could find a dependable Halloween website and order a costume from there. That should save me some time and gas. So I started getting some ideas for a costume this Halloween and didn’t realize there were so many options. I was at this website called HalloweenExpress.com and I found so many that I liked. This website literally has a costume for everyone, adults, teens, kids, plus sizes, families, and couples too. And don’t you worry, they have accessories like you wouldn’t believe. They have scary costumes, sexy, silly, cool, and funny costumes too. Imagine that…they even have Halloween costumes for your pets! Isn’t that crazy? Want to transform yourself into something or someone else? HalloweenExpress.com has all kinds or masks just for that reason. And make-up too, of course. Turn yourself into a scary vampire or make your skin green and look like Frankenstein. Don’t have the right hair for your costume this Halloween? Find a wig. HalloweenExpress.com has wigs for every costume you might need.
Going for the scary look this year? Here are some ideas you might want to look in to:
· Zombie
· Witch
· Vampire
· Michael Myers
· Grim Reaper
· Frankenstein
· Freddy Krueger
How about you ladies going for the sexy look? Try these ideas:
· Naughty Nurse
· Hippie
· Stewardess
· Playboy Bunny
· School Girl
· Go-Go Girl
· Candy Cane
What about just a silly or funny costume this year?
· Trailer Park King
· Sugar Daddy
· Deviled Egg
· Twister
· Cat in the Hat
· Pez Dispenser
· Sumo Wrestler
· Whoopie Cushion
Or maybe you’re going as a couple… Check out these couple costumes:
· Raggedy Ann and Andy
· Plug and Socket Set
· The Flintstones: Betty and Barney Rubble
· Adam and Eve
· Sailors
· Ketchup and Mustard
Family time… Maybe you and your family are attending a Halloween party together. Try some of these family costumes:
· Batman Themed
· Pirates of the Caribbean Themed
· Vampire Themed
· Scooby-Doo Themed
· Star Wars Themed
· 60’s Themed
· The Movie Grease Themed
If I were you, I’d check out this website. It was very helpful to me. Just remember, time is running out to find a costume. You only have 16 more days…

1 comment:

Firebird85 said...

I enjoyed this! I still dont have a costume but im sure ill find something good soon. With all of that research do you have an idea on what your gonna be??? I hate it because i dont know to be scary or silly. Im sure ill end up at silly though hahaha. Good luck on you costume...maybe ill see you at a halloween party