Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Help!!

Now that it’s beginning to get cold outside, I think I need to invest in a pair of Ugg boots. But with the budget I have where can I find a cheap pair of boots that are good quality boots? I bought a cheap pair of knock-off boots last winter and they only made it through about half the winter. Mind you they were only like $30 so I wasn’t expecting them to last that long. But being in college now I literally walk EVERYWHERE. So I need a good pair of boots to keep my feet warm while walking to class every day. I’ve been looking online at the Ugg website but their boots are just so expensive. I can’t afford $160 boots right now. I was hoping you fellow bloggers out there could give me some suggestions on where I can purchase a pair of good quality boots that won’t put a hole in my pocket. If you have any suggestions please e-mail me or just post a comment on this blog. I really appreciate all of your help! I hope you too can keep your feet warm this winter. So bundle up!

1 comment:

fashionista said...

Hello fellow blogger! I thought I would give you a little help in this department because I feel very much the same as you do about Ugg boots! They are for sure a must have for fall and winter, especially when you live on a campus and are doing a lot of walking! I myself still can't bring myself to spend over 100 dollars on any kinda of shoe/boot. There for I can help you in your dilema. I will first admit that they aren't going to be as good of quality as Uggs, but if you wear them with a thick pair of socks you are good to go! Check out these different designers and websites and maybe you will find something you like! : )
Alhoy.com
Delias.com
Emu boots (not sure of the website off the top of my head but google it!)

Goodluck shopping!